Request for Bid
(Design, Supply and Installation)
Purchaser: Republic Administration for Geodetic and Property Affairs
Project: Real Estate Registration Project
Project Implementation Unit
Contract title: Document Management System (DMS) - Phase II
Country: Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: 9048-BA
RFB No: BA-RERP-9048BA-RS-IS-RFB-21-B.2.2.2
Issued on: 25. February 2021.
1. Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republic of Srpska have received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Real Estate Registration Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Document Management System (DMS) - Phase II.
2. The Republic Administration for Geodetic and Property Affairs Republic of Srpska / Implementation Unit for Real Estate Registration Project now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Document Management System (DMS) - Phase II.
SHORT PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
Since DMS is a complex project, it has been divided into two phases. This document refers to the Second Phase and the stated scope of work involves this phase of the implementation of the information system for centralised document management (DMS and Workflow).
Through the implementation of the Second Phase of the Project, the Implementer should achieve the following:
Develop an activity plan.
Develop a detailed concept of the Second Phase of the Project. The user requirements of the Client must be an integral part of the detailed concept.
Refine the information system in accordance with the new needs and requirements of the Client, which will be described in more detail below.
Eliminate all irregularities in the work noticed while using the information system after the First Phase of the Project.
Integrate business processes into the system.
Perform knowledge transfer (for a minimum of 4 people employed by the Client) in creating new business processes.
Provide the ability to load data. The system must offer options for loading data into the database from the formats used by the Client.
Provide the ability to export data. The system must offer options for exporting data from the database into the agreed format.
Load data from the formats used by the Client.
Provide additional reports at the request of the Client (in the process of implementation based on the requests taken from the Client).
Provide integration with internal systems of RUGIPP (eKatastarRS, Digital Archive, Address Register, Price Register, Line Cadastre, eCaseStatus, Geoportal, Book of Deposited Contracts, Business Information System (PIS)...).
Integrate the services of available external systems (Register of natural persons, Register of business entities, etc).
Provide that certain system functionalities are exposed through a web service, in order for other systems to be able to use them. These functionalities shall be defined in more detail during the project implementation.
Perform information system testing.
Enable work with files and documents.
Perform training for the system users and administrators.
Perform training of minimum three RUGIPP employees in creating new business processes through the system;
Submit all technical documentation and instructions.
Provide a stable, reliable, efficient, interoperable and sustainable information system for centralised document management.
Provide Backup and Restore.
Ensure minimum three (3) development licences and initial training for three (3) RUGIPP employees (licences for system development).
All activities are described in detail in the technical specifications. It is expected that the continuation of the implementation of the information system for centralised document management (DMS and Workflow) will be implemented in all organisational units of RUGIPP(49 branch units and 16 branch officess). The duration of the Contract is 12 months from the date of signing the Contract by the selected Bidder.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “ Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” 2016, updated November 2017, July 2018 and November 2020 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Republic Administration for Geodetic and Property Affairs Republic of Srpska / Project Implementation Unit, Ms. Jovana Stanković and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 09.00am to 14.00pm at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 100,00 BAM. The method of payment will be direct deposit to the following account number: 555-000-00513905-21 Nova banka AD Banja Luka . The document will be sent by e mail.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 08. April 2021, 12:00 hours, local time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 08. April 2021, 12:30 hours, local time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is :
Republic Administration for Geodetic and Property Affairs Republic of Srpska
Real Estate Registration Project
Project Implementation Unit
Ms. Jovana Stanković
Trg Republike Srpske br.8
78 000 Banja Luka
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Датум објаве: 25.02.2021. године